SOUND HEALING INSTRUCTION
Remote Instruction | Zoom Sessions
– Learn several techniques for playing Himalayan bowls on clients, including: bowl layouts, hemisphere balancing technique, water techniques, how to play a bowl anywhere on the body, and other approaches to give clients a quality, unforgettable immersive experience.
– How to pick gongs and bowls with high therapeutic value.
– How to develop trance inducing resonance in your gong music.
– How to incorporate tingshaws and bells into your sessions.
– Intro to chakra frequency theory, cymatics, and current medical research.
Sessions are $150 per hour. Each session is tailored to your interests. All material can be covered in 2-3 hours.
Potential benefits of receiving Sound Healing include stress reduction, deep relaxation, ease of depression and emotional imbalances, harmonization of left / right brain hemispheres, restoration of healthy cellular frequency, generation of alpha and theta brain wave frequencies, balancing chakras & subtle energy.
are tuned to the harmonic orbital frequencies of the planets in our solar system. Their resonance captures a distinct aspect of the Music of the Spheres, which was first documented by Pythagoras in the 6th Century BC. Each planetary gong is crafted from hand-hammered metal by gifted artisans. Their song transports listeners into a deep state of peace & receptivity, creating an ideal state of consciousness for cellular level healing to occur.
HIMALAYAN SINGING BOWLS
have been used for centuries throughout Asia, primarily in Bon and Buddhist traditions, yet their exact origin remains unknown. The sound of each bowl is unique and creates multiple harmonic overtones which resonate not just in the ears but throughout the entire body. They are traditionally crafted from seven different metals, though today the formula varies from bowl to bowl. Their pervasive, multiphonic tones have a profound balancing & harmonizing effect on the physical and energetic systems.